Monday, June 21, 2010

The Covenant Journey


I auditioned for the musical The Covenant Journey in the spring and will be going to Seoul, South Korea this summer to learn the show. It is a Korean company who has produced an original play about a young girl who learns how to face the hardships in her life through the story of Joseph. I was praying for an opportunity for musical theater training and was ecstatic when I got accepted for the ensemble. The first month I am in Korea I will be training in singing, acting, and dance classes. Once we learn the show, we will come back to perform in NYC, Phili, and D.C. You can go to www.thecovenantjourney.com for more information. I'm excited to join this adventure with the Covenant Journey!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's an awesome opportunity! Glad to hear how God is allowing you to serve!

    ReplyDelete