Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Week 2

There is a lot of pressure this week. We are all trying to get ready for the audition on Saturday that will solidify/give our parts. We will perform the dances we have learned, a scene, and a section from Le Mis and one song from Covenant Journey. I'm learning a song entilted "Who am I" for my solo and am singing the character of Eponine in the song "One Day More". Its scary for me to hear my own voice but everyone is so supportive and helpful. For the play I'm doing a scene from "Fat Pig" with one of the Korean actors. We can't fully understand each other verbally, so we have to be creative in the way we communicate about our ideas and the direction of the scene. With only one week to learn everything for the audition we are all working really hard. A couple of people are going to get cut. I can't imagine anyone leaving. We have become such a family.

1 comment:

  1. Hi babe. trying to see if this works. I am praying for you tomorrow. do your best and remember you have a great voice. fake it if you think not. love you, mom

    ReplyDelete