Saturday, July 31, 2010

Audition

Today was great! I conquered my fear of singing by myself. I had fun doing the dances. I was only a little bummed that the director was cutting everyone off during the plays, when we had worked sooooo hard on it. Oh well....what we did show was good. We will find out more details of casting later. We have a "vacation" for 4 days until we start rehersals. But, then they told us that the church asked us to perform at the opening ceramonies of their big summer conference. We stayed after and put something together that we will perform on Monday, and plan to attend the conference every day of our "vacation". Once we finally finished( we were starving) we celebrated the end of the academy and my roommate Jasmine's 21st Bday, by going out to dinner. Its now 1am and I have to get up at 7 for church. :) Night

1 comment: